Johns Hopkins Medicine International
The organization consists of three divisions that collaborate to deliver on The Promise of Medicine.
Patient Services provides personalized, culturally appropriate care for patients traveling from outside Maryland or the United States and for local patients with interpretation needs.
Global Services professionals work hand in hand with local collaborators to raise the standard of health care in a way that is customized to the local vision and the Johns Hopkins mission. They extend Johns Hopkins Medicine expertise to identify and implement sustainable solutions for the health care problems and challenges experienced in different regions around the world.
Core Service teams collaborate with, and frequently integrate, the efforts of Patient Services and Global Services to achieve the organization’s business goals. These teams include finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and communications, project management, clinical quality and nursing, business analytics, and compliance.
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off
- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement
- College tuition grant for dependents
- Education and training programs
- Work, life and engagement programs
- Wellness benefits and incentives
Revenue Cycle Supervisor
Operations Manager II
Johns Hopkins Medicine