Accounts Payable Clerk
Requisition #: 305624
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Nov. 18, 2020
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
The Accounts Payable Clerk who has a solid understanding of accounts payable principles with strong analytical problem-solving skills. Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work both independently or in a team environment. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work under pressure in a high volume environment.
- Manage Accounts Payable processes, including timely and accurate entry of invoices in FS2 portal or SAP
- Monitor, reconcile, and resolve any issues with PO receipts
- Review business processes for more streamlined and efficient processes.
- Implement, document, and maintain new processes
- Resolution of ECC Workflow
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Performs other duties as assigned to support AP Department
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Experience in AP automation workflow in a paperless environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced-high volume environment
- Capacity to work remote when required
- Possess excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and SLA’s
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- General knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of purchase order process
- Experience with Service Now Portal
- Experience with Serrala
- Working Knowledge of SAP
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.