Requisition #: 518465
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: April 25, 2022
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 518645
Location: 1800 Orleans St., Baltimore, MD 21287
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Non-Exempt; Pay Grade: NF
- This position will report to the Director of Johns Hopkins Helath Systems Facilities Compliance.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating a variety of department projects, activities, reports, schedules, collection and management of data for projects and work in progress.
- Develops office procedures to ensure efficient and timely operations.
Two years college or business school, or 4 years of equivalent experience (in addition to the minimum 3 years required experience).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in health care administration, office experience, or customer service experience.
- SAP and/or Success Factors experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
Day Shift, Full time (40 hours per week)
8:30 am -5:00 pm
Non Exempt, Pay Grade: NF
Weekend Work Not Required
1800 Orleans St.
Baltimore, MD 21287
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.