Requisition #: 526803
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: May 17, 2022
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 526803
Johns Hopkins Hospital, 600 North Wolfe Street Baltimore MD 21286
Full Time (40 hours)
8:30am - 5:00pm
Weekends Not Required
Typically reports to Department Head such as Administrator/Director/ Sr. Director. Responsible for managing and coordinating a variety of department projects, activities, reports, schedules, collection and management of data for projects and work in progress. Develops office procedures to ensure efficient and timely operations.
Education & Experience:
Two years college or business school, or 4 years of equivalent experience (in addition to the minimum 3 years required experience).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to obtain a comprehensive understanding of departmental and Hospital policies and procedures, budget verification and analysis, spreadsheets and database management.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of standard word processing, power point and spreadsheet software. Ability to learn new computer systems as necessary.
- 70% Microsoft Word
- 70% Microsoft Excel
- 70% PowerPoint
- Strong project management and communication skills, analytical ability to interpret data and policies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills necessary to interact diplomatically with diverse groups of people, exchange information and produce written correspondence.
- Requires keyboarding skills at the equivalent of 30 WMP.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.