Requisition #: 2222
Location: Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Week: Temporary Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 17, 2021
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you'll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
The Administrative Coordinator assists in the performance of routine and complex administrative duties which may include maintaining project data, preparing various payroll and personnel forms and answering questions regarding department policies and procedures. Responsible for coordinating a variety of department projects, activities and schedules.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30a-5p
- Exchanges, triages and relays pertinent, confidential, deadline-driven, non-routine information on behalf of several directors. Serves as liaison and administrative representative for directors.
- Maintains Directors' calendars and schedules appointments for others as needed.
- Meet & Greet and assist visitors. Answer incoming phone calls from the general public for our main office phone number as well assist with answering our Sr. VP's phone line
- Coordinates timely flow of work products and communications between the directors and staff.
- Edits, revises and prepares correspondence, reports and manuscripts for directors.
- Establishes and maintains subject matter files required by the directors. Exercises judgment and initiative in file maintenance.
- Receives and fulfills internal and external requests for routine, background material concerning work under the control of the directors.
- Assists in preparation of management reports, presentation materials for the directors.
- Demonstrated commitment to schedules and office procedures.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
At least 1 year experience in a similar work environment. SAP preferred.
Interpersonal skills to communicate with groups of people from administrators and VIP's to public and outside vendors.
Ability to work on a tight deadline.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Ability to manage workflow for self and others.
Ability to communicate orally and in writing with precision and objectivity.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.