Requisition #: 2431
Location: Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Week: Temporary Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Dec. 6, 2021
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you'll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
This position is will report directly to the Program Director and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the ACGME-accredited adolescent medicine fellowship-training program (FTP) under the guidance and supervision of the FTP Director and the PI of the T32 Training Grant. The incumbent is expected to complete all activities independently and able to identify and solve most problems with minimal guidance from others.
- Managing physician fellow recruitment, including the design and development of marketing materials
- Managing physician fellow application process (including ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service)
- Organize orientation of fellows including research and HIPAA training
- Update orientation manual and manual of operations
- Manage fellows clinical and educational schedules
- Effectively communicates in oral and written formats with individuals and groups displaying a wide variety of professional/educational levels and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Ensure communication with and coordinates evaluations from outside preceptors
- Prepares manuscripts, grant proposals, statistical reports, tables and charts using knowledge of scientific, medical, literary, or technical terms
- Reviews correspondence prepared by departmental faculty proofreading for conformance of established formats and regulations, correct punctuation and grammar as well as ensuring that clarity of content is present
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Work experience in a similar work environment
Excellent organizational, writing and verbal communication skills
Interpersonal skills to communicate with groups of people from administrators and VIP's to public and outside vendors
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.