Requisition #: 2450
Location: Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Lutherville, MD
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Week: Temporary Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Sept. 30, 2022
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you'll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
Administrative Coordinators tyically work a 40 hour week on both short and medium term assignements.
The Administrative Coordinator assists in the performance of routine and complex administrative duties which may include maintaining project data, preparing various payroll and personnel forms and answering questions regarding department policies and procedures. Responsible for coordinating a variety of department projects, activities and schedules.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices;
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions;
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations;
- Provides information by answering questions and requests;
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities and determining continuing needs;
- Accomplishes department and organization objectives by completing related results as needed;
- Requires analytical ability to gather data, analyze budget reports, generate monthly reports, and interpret department policies and procedures;
- Ability to plan, organize, complete, and manage programs in the most efficient manner.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
At least 1 year experience in a similar work environment.
Interpersonal skills to communicate with groups of people from administrators and VIP's to public and outside vendors.
Ability to communicate effectively with visitors, patients and hospital employees.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.