Administrative Coordinator - Sarasota
Requisition #: 215384
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, Sarasota, FL 34230
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Jan. 22, 2020
The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support to various leadership throughout JHACH. Employees that are successful in this role possess strong communication skills, high attention to detail, and can be relied upon for dependable and consistent work output. The Administrative Coordinator is knowledgeable of department’s practices and work processes to provide internal clerical support and assistance while interacting externally. Coordinates the provision of office and staff services and oversees or participates in the coordination and completion of special projects or events.
- Assist department leadership by performing administrative procedures to generate efficiency of process and results
- Enforce and ensure adherence to administrative processes, practices and operations so that a consistent standard of support is delivered across the hospital
- Assist with electronic word processing, data entry, filing, and other clerical tasks to maintain an organized work flow and access to information
- Help to maintain and update departmental policies, organization charts and employee directory to ensure materials are up-to-date
- Schedule meeting and maintain department meeting schedules and agendas to ensure on-time and productive meetings
- Participate in meetings, programs, and activities to ensure agendas are followed and action items are recorded and communicated
- Assist in collecting data and preparing reports for a variety of projects and presentations to ensure for accuracy and that deadlines are met
- Maintain departmental database records and take a proactive approach in troubleshooting minor technical problems
- Associates Degree with 2 years administrative level experience; or, A minimum of a High School diploma, GED, Certificate of Completion or equivalent achievement and four years administrative experience
- Project coordination and database management experience
- Proficiency in Windows, XP, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and communication skills
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.