Requisition #: 357905
Location: Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Lutherville, MD 21093
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: April 22, 2021
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians is looking for an Administrative Supervisor (Admin Supervisor) at our family practice in Lutherville, Maryalnd (near Towson). The Admin. Supervisor works in collaboration with the Practice Leadership to provide leadership and guidance to the Medical Office Assistant (MOA) staff to ensure the provision of safe, quality care in an efficient and productive manner. The Admin Supervisor will have demonstrated proficiency in the skill sets required to perform the duties of the MOA role. The Admin Supervisor:
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring and orientation of new MOA staff, including the training, competency assessments, and performance evaluation processes
- As an integral member of the Interdisciplinary Health Care team, supports the practice leadership in the day to day management of practice site operations
- Provides objective feedback to MOA staff regarding performance expectations and follows up to ensure compliance. Communicates actions in a timely manner to practice leadership
- Leads service excellence initiatives in support of internal and external customers and coordinates staff involvement in community events
- Assumes management responsibilities in the absence of the Practice Administrator or Practice Manager
Location: 10751 Falls Rd; Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
Shift: Exempt, Full-time - 40 hours per week
Completion of High School or GED. Some college or continuing education courses preferred.
Successful completion of JHCP Administrative Supervisor Epic classes, Assessment and Simulation. If bilingual, must successfully pass the required JHM approved designated language assessment prior to receiving employment. Successful candidates must complete all required training within 30 days of hire.
A minimum of five years of work experience in a similar service-oriented industry required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.