Administrator, Operational Effectiveness
Requisition #: 451794
Location: Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Baltimore, MD 21224
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Nov. 23, 2021
This position reports to the Executive Director of HME/RT Division for Pharmaquip and Pediatrics at Home. The position will support and be imbedded in all aspects of the HME/RT division with complex projects/assessments that have a significant revenue or expense impact and/or contribute significantly to the strategic directions of the HME/RT division. Goal is to ensure that the operations is performing value added tasks and understands each encounter and is able to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of all product lines/services offered. This position has large scope of practice and will be engaged in any HME entity owned or managed by JHHCG. The Administrator will be responsible for understanding all phases of HME/RT operations and provide tactical leadership; including assessment of each product line, solution development for mission/margin, streamlining workflows, analyzing data and executing optimization. In addition, the AD will be responsible for communication to all related parties on changes in business model, impact to operations and any risks identified to current as well as new populations of patients. This position is instrumental in ensuring HME/RT division keeps strategic initiatives, business opportunities, and balanced scorecard in the forefront of each analysis and utilizes all tools available for data tracking on time and on budget. The Administrator will be responsible for system integration and leveraging the most effective information technology tools to accomplish operational effectiveness and will be critical to specifying new products as a result of analysis. This position will be responsible for escalating project variances to the executive director as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of HME line of business, products and services or other relevant healthcare required
- Knowledge of project management, financial analysis, and business/strategic planning are required.
- Knowledge of quality management, planning, administrative, and customer service principles are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience related to project management and tools used to track project progress.
- Thorough understanding of diverse practice management within a health system environment.
- Understanding of process improvement methods and tools (PDSA, etc.); knowledge of lean sigma concepts preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare systems, such as EPIC preferred.
- 7 years of experience in health system or HME processes required. Experience in information technology, or with system implementation or system integration required. Process and project leadership/project
- High level of interpersonal skill, written and oral communication necessary to interface with various levels within the organization.
- Ability to work independently and meet scheduled time frames; manage multiple projects simultaneously; and prepare oral and/or written presentations to senior leadership.
- Ability to compile and coordinate high quality reports, proposals and written work product for customers. Must have high level of spreadsheet, database, presentation, project scheduling, and word processing software skills.
- High level of meeting management, computer, teaching and training, organization, and time management skills. Also possess mature leadership/facilitation capabilities.
- High level of analytical ability necessary to identify and illustrate relationships among activities, recommend courses of action based on making choices among alternative and design recommended.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.