ASSOCIATE I- HOUSEKEEPING
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Support Services (Services/Trades)
- Day Shift
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Check out our link to our awesome benefits - Johns Hopkins Benefits Enrollment | Your benefits virtually (mybenefitsjhhs.com)
- The Housekeeping Associate, under general supervision, performs cleaning functions as assigned to provide a clean, germ-free environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Performs cleaning tasks in assigned areas, maintaining a high standard of cleanliness by utilizing the Seven Step Cleaning procedure on a daily basis. The Seven Step Cleaning Procedure is as follows: empty trash, high dust, damp wipe horizontal surfaces using germicidal cleaner, clean bathroom, dust mop, wet mop, inspect room for cleanliness.
- Has access to clean supply areas including, but not limited to IV solutions, needles, and syringes for the purpose of obtaining and restocking linen and/or supplies.
- The job duties are to assist indirectly in providing patient care by insuring a safe, healthful, and pleasant environment.
- Work occasionally requires internal contacts outside the work group to exchange work-related information.
Full-time, Day shift - (40 hrs per week)
7:00am - 3:30pm
Every other weekend required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 6 months relevant experience, in a hospital setting, preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.