Requisition #: 542783
Location: Johns Hopkins Regional Physicians, Columbia, MD 21044
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 27, 2022
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Requisition #: 542783
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Full Time /Exempt
8:00am – 4:30pm work schedule with shared call on weekends with 2 other neurologists and can expect to see 10-12 patients per day
Neurology Consultants, a member of Johns Hopkins Regional Physicians (JHRP), is looking for a board-certified Epilepsy Neurologist to join our Columbia, MD practice. Neurology Consultants is a single specialty group consisting of 6 neurologists serving 4 outpatient clinics in the Baltimore-Washington area. Put your passion to care towards our role as a Hopkins Physician, where you’ll be responsible for providing the exceptional quality of care that our patients expect while enjoying extensive benefits and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Successful completion of residency training program in Neurology
Fellowship in Epilepsy Neurology preferred
- Current/valid Board Certification within Neurology specialty
- Current/valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Maryland
- Current/valid unrestricted D.E.A certificate and C.D.S license
Current enrollment/Ability to enroll in the Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS) to order or refer items or services for Medicare beneficiaries
Required Work Experience:
- Two (2) years post-residency clinical practice experience with a substantial emphasis on Epilepsy
- Two (2) years post-residency clinical practice experience in the practice of Neurology
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.