Sr. Systems Engineer SAPApply
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
• Provide SAP BASIS/NetWeaver technical guidance, mentoring and team building; and work closely with SAP functional teams in providing SAP solutions and support.
• Perform hardware and software evaluations, recommendations and installations; implementation of production systems, applications, and technology platforms; security administration; backup and recovery planning, capacity planning; performance monitoring and tuning; and development of policies, standards, and procedures related to the JHU and JHHS enterprise environment.
• Perform multiple SAP system installations, upgrades, Enhancement Pack applications, system refreshes and system and client copies.
• Design, deploy, configure and provide ongoing maintenance of multiple SAP landscapes using experience in working with SAP Business Suite Modules (specifically ECC and SRM) & two or more of the following: Solution Manager, SAP BI/Business Objects, SAP Portals, SAP Process Integration, or GRC.
• Assist with enterprise architecture design and provide recommendations and document technological improvements, systems sizing, backup/restore and archiving strategies using a strong working knowledge of very large enterprise scaled SAN, OS, Network and advanced hardware and software concepts.
• Concurrently manage and support multiple SAP landscapes and to monitor, detect, diagnose, and correct problems using Solution Manager and other 3rd party software; assuring the integrity, availability, security, and recovery of data. Also, must be able to provide on-call, 'after hours' support and assistance.
• Review and implement Corrective fixes from supplied documentation from various sources. (e.g. SAP EarlyWatch Reports, SAP Online Support, and other 3rd party technology partners).
• Develop project plans using various project methodologies including Agile and/or Kanban.
• Work collaboratively with the business community and IT colleagues to develop documentation, project scoping and design system requirements to successfully meet business requests.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.