Bilingual Physician Access Line Specialist
Requisition #: 218023
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Feb. 12, 2020
Responsible for answering and directing all specialty clinic telephone calls to ensure patient safety. Works collaboratively with other members of the health care team to ensure patient needs are met in a timely manner resulting in both patient and physician satisfaction.
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Candidates must successfully pass the required JHM approved designated language assessment prior to job offer. New employees must complete all required training within 30 days of hire.
- A minimum of a High School diploma, GED, Certificate of Completion or equivalent achievement
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Knowledge of computer systems and electronic medical records
- Good visual and auditory acuity to operate general office equipment
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to effectively perform in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions and competing priorities
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.