Breast Imaging Senior Operations Manager
Requisition #: 453488
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Dec. 3, 2021
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 453488
Location: 601 n Caroline Street, Baltimore MD, 21287
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift; 8:30am - 5:00pm
Exempt; Pay Grade: ML
Reports to the Radiology Operations Administrator, and is responsible for managing the daily activities of a Division of Radiology. Working through subordinate professional, technical, clerical and maintenance personnel, ensures the prompt and efficient care of patients undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in both Hospital and University settings. Individual must be willing to accept Project Management assignments in Radiology, often outside established clinical area, including assignments in Research, University Practice Management, owned and managed facilities, and other business partners as required. These assignments will be in addition to primary area of responsibility, and beyond those core mission duties required of all Radiology Managers.
Extensive training in applicable Radiological Technology such as that normally acquired upon the completion of a CNMT or ARRT approved Program.
Must be licensed by State of Maryland Board of Physicians Quality Assurance as appropriate to the respective Division, if clinical work is deemed necessary.
Requires experience as a radiologic technologist with 3-5 years
with leadership and/or management responsibilities
- A comprehensive knowledge and a high level of proficiency in Radiology procedures is required for directing high level professionals and monitoring overall operations of division. This level of proficiency would be gained after three to five years of responsible related experience in techniques and personnel management. Demonstrated ability in health care administration, practice management, or related field
- Analytical ability required for budget preparation, for analyzing and developing department plans of operation, department construction planning, and staff development.
- Substantial interpersonal skills required for frequent internal and external communications with physicians, hospital administrators, radiology managers, and diverse healthcare professionals and support staff.
- Directs staff of technical and support employees and lower classified supervisory staff. Ensures compliance with requisites of regulatory agencies. Demonstrated skills in workflow analysis and process improvement.
- Experience with University based Research Programs, Health care marketing, Business Development, Project management, and Quality Improvement preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.