- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health System, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Information Technology
- Day Shift
This role is 100% remote!
The Data Architect – Clarity and Caboodle will support the Office of Public Health for the Johns Hopkins Health System and is responsible for data analytics and additional support of performance measures, ongoing measurement, data collection, reporting, data visualization, and information dissemination.
The Data Architect role involves developing and fine tuning exploratory IT solutions, which includes coding, testing, debugging, designing, and implementing newly developed BI solutions. Researching and planning analytic solutions for existing and new problems within the organization as directed by their supervisor and leadership. Responsible for leading the subject matter strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence tools. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems independently. Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhance clinical & business decision-making capabilities. Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- Full time, 40hrs per week
- Mon. – Fri., 8:30a – 5:30p
- 100% remote role
- Requires minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in healthcare IT, analytics, software development or data management
- Previous experience with Epic, Caboodle and Clarity is very strongly preferred
- EDW internal certification required within 6 months
- Certification such as Certified Analytics Professional, project management, or a certification in a data analytic tool such as Epic required
- Ability to obtain Epic Caboodle or Clarity Certification as requested in the first year
- Bachelor degree required.
- Master’s degree strongly preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.