Design and Construction Project Manager
Requisition #: 527004
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: July 12, 2022
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 527004
Johns Hopkins Hospital
1812 Ashland Avenue, Suite 400
Baltimore MD 21205
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift; 8:00am - 5:00pm
Plans, executes and manages the construction of additions, alterations and renovations. Coordinates project team and workload, maintains budgets and documentation, and assures safety compliance. Authorizes construction change orders up to $25,000. This work is performed under the general supervision of the Assistant Director for design and construction.
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or related field preferred.
HS/GED only 12 years progressively responsible experience in a related
field, 3 of which shall be in a managerial capacity
Required Work Experience:
4 years progressively responsible experience in a related field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Functional knowledge of project management, facilities design process, construction process and methods, and equipment installation/inspection.
- General knowledge of design, engineering and maintenance fields and governmental regulations and codes.
- Functional knowledge of computer applications (PC- and network-based), including Windows, departmental e-mail, word processing, database, spreadsheet, project management and presentation packages.
- Applies and integrates knowledge indicated herein.
- High level of ability to solve problems and manage information indicated herein.
- Ability to use equipment indicated herein.
- Ability to plan, research, analyze, coordinate, implement and present project requirements.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.