Cardiac-Trauma Step Down Unit PRN RN
Requisition #: 540124
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Aug. 4, 2022
New RN Compensation - Same Great Leadership and Team!
The Cardiovascular/Trauma Intermediate Care Unit at Suburban Hospital is perfect for the experienced RN who enjoys the care of cardiothoracic, trauma, and stroke care patients as well as a full spectrum of acute cardiac care patient population. A 2019 AACN Beacon Silver Award winner and Magnet-recognized hospital, this unit delivers!
Here are some of the benefits of working as a PRN Registered Nurse (RN) in our IMCU:
- Interdisciplinary approach of care with you, as the RN, at the forefront
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Opportunities for learning and growth through our specialized training programs and our clinical ladder
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- You need to be licensed as an RN in Maryland (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state) and have your American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- You will need to have your Associates’ Degree in Nursing; we would prefer you to have your BSN
- At a minimum, we need you to have 2+ years’ current RN experience in a IMCU/Cardiac Stepdown Unit
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.