Cardiac PCU RN
Requisition #: 188409
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Full Time Nursing (36 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Sept. 26, 2019
The Cardiovascular/Trauma Intermediate Care Unit at Suburban Hospital is perfect for the experienced RN who enjoys the care of cardiothoracic, trauma, and stroke care patients as well as a full spectrum of acute cardiac care patient population. A 2019 AACN Beacon Silver Award winner and Magnet-recognized hospital, this unit delivers!
Here are some of the benefits of working as a Registered Nurse (RN) in our PCU:
- Interdisciplinary approach of care with you, as the RN, at the forefront
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Opportunities for learning and growth through our specialized training programs and our clinical ladder
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- You need to be licensed as an RN in Maryland (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state) and have your American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- You will need to have your Associates’ Degree in Nursing; we would prefer you to have your BSN
- At a minimum, we need you to have 2+ years’ current RN experience in a PCU/Cardiac Stepdown Unit
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.