Case Management Coordinator - SW PRN
- Requisition #:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Social Work/Mental Health
- Day Shift
At Suburban you will experience the resources and reputation of Johns Hopkins world-class care - with our own unique culture. We offer an academic approach to care delivery within our local community. Ours is a collaborative, family-focused work culture, where we practice complex medicine and are committed to ongoing learning and skill development. The connections and partnerships our nurses forge with physicians, fellow nurses, other support staff, generous donors, and patients and their family members helps Suburban Hospital elevate the patient experience and excel in safety, quality and patient care.
What Awaits You?
- Career growth and development
- Free on-site parking
- Coordinates post discharge referrals and placement for complex patients with multiple discharge barriers
- Coordinates patient care services and resources to assure optimal clinical quality and financial outcomes as patient moves to the community from the hospital setting
- Works collaboratively with Utilization Review Nurses, physicians, physical therapists and other clinical team members
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, LCSW preferred
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Maryland licensure as Social Worker required; Certification in case management desirable
- Experience in a clinical setting as a hospital discharge planner
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.