Requisition #: 544498
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Information Technology
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 20, 2022
On-Site (Four Days), Work From Home (One Day)
3910 Keswick Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21211
The primary role of the Client Specialist (CS) is to support computer hardware and various software installations, incident resolution, and upgrades according to JHH standards and guidelines. Utilizes the Helpdesk ticketing system to track work time and document efforts on all tickets in the queue. Manage and maintain individual work queue as well as contribute to overall management of group queue, communicate via e-mail and voicemail messages in a timely manner. Ensures that processes and documentation is kept up-to-date. Assists with software deployments and upgrades as directed by the Manager and/or Director. Performs hardware moves in a timely manner. Assists with technical evaluations of new desktop hardware and software as assigned to ensure products being evaluated meet JHH standards and technical requirements for long-term strategic goals. Maintains skill levels of current technology by using the educational resources to keep abreast of new deveopments in hardware and software advancements.
Works under guidance and direction. Once priorities are set, perform tasks with regular process updates. Participate in segments of the lifecycle of projects. Device management complexity is typically entry level. Build and maintain relationships through positive interactions. Demonstrates ability to provide good customer service. Tasks are simple in nature (i.e., working with single devices or device types, or simple software, or handling one customer at a time).
*Analysis and Design
*Install, Configure, Maintain
High School Diploma/GED.
Equivalency Formula: JHH: Related experience beyond minimum training experience qualifications may substitute for formal education requirement on a two years experience-for-one year education basis.
Required Experience: Two years related experience. Additional education can be substituted for experience.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Knowledge in the assigned IT environments.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities (KSA's):
1. Possess all requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities as posted in the supplemental section.
2. Demonstrate critical thinking and reasoning skills.
3. Ability to work on assignments according to set priorities.
4. Ability to execute assigned project tasks within established schedule.
5. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
6. Ability to communicate effectively in the service of users and colleagues.
7. Write and communicate clearly and concisely.
8. Possess sound documentation skills.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality
10. Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.