Client Technology Supervisor-CTS
Requisition #: 404203
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Information Technology
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 13, 2021
Client Technology Supervisor
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, 855 N Wolfe St, Baltimore MD 21205
Shift: Full Time (40 hours), 10:00am to 6:30pm, (hybrid work schedule)
Exempt; Pay Grade MK
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
The Client Technology Supervisor reports to a Manager or Director within IT@JH and is responsible for supervising Desktop Support staff, acting as a 4th level of expert support. They will assist as needed in order to provide the highest level of IT support, recommend hardware, plan out large-scale projects and deployments as well as participate in Leadership discussions. The Client Technology Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a team providing technical remote support across Johns Hopkins Health Systems and Johns Hopkins University. 10+ Remote Support Agents
Two years of college required. BS degree preferably in Information Systems, Business Administration, or Management preferred. Work experience may be substituted for degree where appropriate. Two years of experience-for-one year education may be substituted.
Within a year of hire, a successful completion of the Hopkins JHH or JHU Supervisory training program.
Required Work Experience:
Requires demonstrated 5 years IT Experience with at least 1 year of team leadership experience. Additional education and/or supervisory experience can substitute for IT experience.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing direct reports.
- Experience preparing and maintaining documentation.
- Strong understanding of developing performance metrics and data collection using repositories such as ServiceNow and Splunk.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, prioritize workload with respect to importance and deadlines, communicate clearly and manage stakeholders.
- Identify and implement process improvements that enhance the customer experience and /or meet future business needs
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed in order to support customer needs
- Work in partnership with Technical Support manager in hiring decisions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires advanced knowledge and understanding of the interrelationships of enterprise infrastructure technologies and information systems applications.
- Effective meeting management, presentation, time management and communication skills. Ability to plan, organize, direct, implement and evaluate processes to lead people and manage resources to achieve desired result.
- Ability to deal with escalated customer issues.
- Defuse situations and achieve a positive outcome for the customers.
- Must be goal oriented, pragmatic, self-disciplined, and organized with ability to facilitate, interact effectively with all levels of management.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.