Clinical Customer Service Rep - Cardiovascular Progressive Care Unit
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Clerical and Administrative Support
- Rotating Shift
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
By serving as a central point of contact and communication for patients, families, visitors and members of the healthcare team in patient care units, enhances Hopkins’ customer service. Addresses a broad spectrum of needs, and/or concerns in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner. Performs a variety of customer service and unit-operations activities to assist medical, nursing, and administrative staff to meet unit, department, and institutional needs. Uses information/computer systems and programs.
High school diploma or equivalent, one year of college credit preferred.
Minimum six months experience in healthcare or office setting.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred.
- Substantial interpersonal skills needed to frequently interact with patients, families, and medical staff and to address a variety of concerns and requests.
- Ability to read at minimum of 8th grade level, and mathematical ability of at least a 6th grade level.
- Ability to consistently initiate and build positive relationships (patients, families, visitors, and staff) using JHH customer service standards.
- Ability to recognize and/or anticipate the needs of customers and respond accordingly.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word (80%), proficiency with presentation and spreadsheet software preferred.
- Ability to learn, master, and incorporate use of variety of clinical and administrative automated systems and software into daily work.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.