Clinical Nurse Manager, RN - Acute Medical
Requisition #: 213763
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Category: Nursing Management/Leadership
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Jan. 14, 2020
The Clinical Manager, RN will work within the Acute Medical Unit, a 24 bed general medical inpatient unit. Our nurses are skilled in managing peritoneal dialysis, tracheostomies, patients requiring cardiac monitoring, and other medical conditions.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for the overall manangment/operations of the unit.
- Has a direct patient care responsibility for Acute Medical patients.
- Acts as a facilitator, mentor, and preceptor for staff.
- Assesses plans, directs, and evaluates nursing care of patients within the unit.
- Manages the operating budgets for designated clinical service in collaboration with Director.
- Responsible for the daily activities and operations on the assigned unit and for coordinating the patient’s care across the wellness-illness continuum.
- Functions as an active member of the health care team in collaboratively planning and facilitating care with the physician and other providers of services.
- Particular attention is directed at assuring and maintaining high standards for customer service, care provision, and contributing to sound financial outcomes.
- BSN is required
- Current Maryland RN license
- CPR Certification
- Minimum of 3 years current clinical experience within Medical/Surgical patient care
- Full Time, 40hrs per week
- Days, 7:00a - 3:30p
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.