Clinical Pharmacist-Emergency Center
Requisition #: 563890
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Aug. 3, 2022
The goal of the Clinical Pharmacist is to promote the safe and effective use of medications by working collaboratively with prescribers and the multidisciplinary health care team. This position contributes to the goals of the department by providing safe medication therapy to our patients and identifying, resolving, and preventing drug-related problems in the pediatric setting. Along with other members of the health care team, this role is responsible for patient outcomes that meet the high standards of care provided by JHACH.
Work Hours: Rotating Shift/ Fulltime/ Weekend Work as scheduled (rotates every four weeks)
Work Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
- Graduation from an accredited College of Pharmacy with a Pharm.D. or BS degree
- Completion of an ASHP accredited residency program or equivalent experience
- Current licensure as a pharmacist in the State of Florida
- PALS certification preferred/or must be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Demonstrates high level of analytical ability in order to research and evaluate drug information, interpret patient specific data, and resolve problems regarding medication use
- Displays competency and the ability to apply the procedures, methods and practices outlined in the USP 795, 797 and 800 compounding standards to pharmacy practice
- Committed to teaching, mentoring, and coaching pharmacy staff, students, and residents
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.