Clinical Research Coordinator II
Requisition #: 197182
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 15, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, and international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance
An advanced member of the study team who under the direction of the Principal Investigator and Director of Research Operations is responsible for the overall coordination of assigned studies including screening, recruitment, data collection, and data entry to ensure protocol compliance and human subjects’ protection.
HOURS: Days, 8a – 5p
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
- Bachelor’s degree in science or health related field
- 3 years of prior clinical research coordination experience
- Certified as a Clinical Research Professional, or eligible and will obtain within 6 months of hire
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, HIPAA, FDA regulations and other federally mandated guidelines
- Must be comfortable working with patient populations
- Computer competency in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook; prior experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems or databases is preferred
- Ability to follow protocols and directions very closely
- Ability to grasp the rationale for the methods used and careful attention to details of the protocols
- Proficient knowledge of medical terminology and human subject research
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to travel throughout the JHACH service areas in a timely manner.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.