Clinical Resource Analyst
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Day Shift
Join an amazing global healthcare organization with lots of opportunities for growth!
Awesome benefits include:
Medical ~ Dental ~ Vision ~ Nutrition Management ~ Fitness Programs ~ Retirement ~ Daily-Life Assistance ~ Family Resources ~ Educational Benefits ~ Discount Programs ~ Pet Insurance ~ Auto/homeowners/rental Insurance ~ Holidays Off ~ Paid Time Off ~ And Much More
Location: 10803 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093
40 Hours, Full Time
No Weekends Required
The Clinical Resource Analyst
- Works under the leadership of the Director Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- Supervises clinical and administrative activities of a subdivision of Therapy Services department including the development and implementation of new programs for unit and direction of the activities of subordinate staff of professionals and non-professionals
- Provides direct patient care services consistent with PM&R standards
- Represents unit/clinic interest relevant to non Therapy Services clinical units and ancillary departments
- Works collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary health care team to maximize patient and team outcomes
- Promotes improvement in service, department and hospital systems to benefit patient care
- Incorporates and operationalizes the goals and objectives of the Hospital at the site of care
- May act in absence of Director Rehabilitation Services to organize and coordinate departmental activities
Completion of a Bachelor of Science or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology or Occupational Therapy from an accredited academic program. Master's degree preferred.
At least five years of experience as a licensed Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist. Prior work experience to include progressive increase in supervisory and administrative responsibilities.
Applicable Licensure from State of Maryland for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology
- Knowledge of basic social, behavioral, biological and physical science as required by academic program.
- Global knowledge of Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, and Occupational Therapy foundation and theory, evaluation and treatment techniques, research and application, leadership and management as required by the academic program.
- Knowledge of current health care environment.
- Knowledge of business/operational and personnel management
- Ability to use highly developed communication and interpersonal skills in interactions with patients and families, coworkers and the entire health care team as well as other JHM departments
- Ability to gather, analyze, interpret and summarize data for effective clinical decision making and problem solving
- Ability to gather, analyze, interpret and summarize data for effective program development/management, performance management and clinical teaching
- Ability to apply knowledge and theory in clinical practice
- Ability to use various computer software programs to input and analyze relevant data
- Demonstrates high level time management and organizational skill
- Talent for attention to detail
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.