Requisition #: 357903
Location: Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Lutherville, MD 21093
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: May 28, 2021
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians is looking for an experienced Clinical Supervisor (CS) at our Lutherville, Maryland practice at Greensping Station near Towson. The Clinical Supervisor will lead, guide, and supervise the Certified/Registered Medical Assistant (MA) staff to ensure the provision of safe and effective quality care in an efficient and productive manner. The CS will have demonstrated proficiency in the skills sets required to perform the duties of the MA role. The CS:
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring and orientation of new MA team members including the training and competency assessments.
- Provides objective feedback to the MA regarding performance expectations and follows up to ensure compliance. Communicates these actions in a timely manner to practice leadership.
- As an integral member of the interdisciplinary health care team, the CS supports the practice leadership in the day-to-day clinical operations and management of practice site.
Location: 2360 W. Joppa Rd,, Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Shift: Exempt, Full-time 40 hours per week - M-F 8:30a-5P rotating with eves til 7P
- Completion of High School with graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant Program. Five or more years of specific applicable MA experience may be substituted for formal training program provided eligibility for Medical Assistant Certification/Registration exam. Some college or continuing education courses preferred.
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant (NCCT, RMA, AAMA, RCMAS, CCMA or NAHTR). Valid CPR certification required upon hire and recertification required every two years.
- A minimum of five years of work experience in an acute care or primary care environment required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.