Clinical Technician II- Emergency (FT Nights)
- Requisition #:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
- Nursing Support/Patient Care
- Night Shift
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
The ED Technician maintains a collaborative relationship with the RN and other members of the Emergency Department (ED) healthcare team. Under the direction of the RN, works as an associate with advanced training in specific critical care/emergency department clinical skills and competencies on the health care team. Observes patients, provides skilled nursing care, and maintains the patient’s environment in an outcome oriented, safe, therapeutic, compassionate, and cost effective manner. Duties and responsibilities are based on what serves the patients and the team at any given time and are determined in collaboration with the team leader.
Work Location: Washington D.C.
Full time - 12 hour shifts/ Nights
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- EMT-B Certification or Paramedic License preferred.
- 2 years current full-time experience as an Emergency Room Technician preferred
- BLS CPR card required; ACLS desired.
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.