Clinical Training Specialist
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Health Plans, Hanover, MD 21076
- Allied Health/Clinical Professional
- Day Shift
Johns Hopkins Health Plans is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHP is the place to call home. YOU belong here.
What awaits you:
- Work-life balance - This is a hybrid role requiring you to work 1 day per week in the Hanover, MD office!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 403B Savings Plan w/employer contribution.
- Paid Time off & Paid holidays.
- Employee and Dependent Tuition assistance benefits.
- Health and wellness programs and MORE!
Who you are:
As a Clinical Training Specialist for Johns Hopkins Health Plans, you are responsible for the delivery and improvement of training modules for roles within the Health Services department. Your exceptional interpersonal and communication skills allow you to effectively interact and influence your clients. You bring a wealth of knowledge and experience surrounding adult education and training as well as the health services field including care management and/or utilization management.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct training sessions, both onsite and virtual, for JHHP clinical and non-clinical staff in JHHP's Health Services' departments. Health Services' teams include but are not limited to: Utilization Management (inpatient and outpatient), Care Management, and Clinical Appeals.
- Responsible for the delivery of instructor led training (classroom and virtual) such as role-specific, new hire, and systems training for Health Services staff.
- Collaborate with technical writers and instructional designers in the development of training programs and assist in the creation of training manuals, job aids, and updates to training materials.
- Participate in the assessment of training effectiveness to identify gaps and trends in order to make improvements or create new training.
What you’ll bring:
- Current licensure in the State of Maryland (or compact state) as a Registered Nurse (RN) or LSW
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Program (RN); BSN and/or MSW degree
- 1+ years’ experience in a training/instructional design role
- Excellent presentation skills
Who we are:
Johns Hopkins Health Plans (JHHP) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHP is a $3B business serving over 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHP is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins Health Plans, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHP is the place to call home.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.