Requisition #: 252905
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Category: Nursing Support/Patient Care
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: June 11, 2020
Potomac Home Support, Inc. (PHS) is a nonprofit organization that specializes in private duty care. When joining PHS, you became a part of our family that makes a huge difference in the community and support the cause of Potomac Home Support goals and objectives. Career opportunities are available in CNA, LPN and RN with flexible schedule.
The Certified Nursing Assistant is providing one on one patient care in the hospital, home, nursing, and facilities in Montgomery County. Provides personal care and perform basic varied duties such as cooking, light housekeeping, shopping/running errands. These activities are performed in accordance with a written assignment and under the RN supervision.
- CNA certified with MBON;
- Active CPR card;
- Current Physical (within 1 year)
- PPD or CXR (CXR within 5 years/PPD previous negative result required)
- Current Flu Shot (within 1 year)
- At least 6 months experience as a nurse's aide in a hospital or nursing home required.
- Six (6) months experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
- Prefer previous nurse's aide or CNA experience or enrollment in a RN program.
- Active Maryland Driver's license preferred.
- 4 hour
- 6 hour
- and 12 hour shifts available
Potomac Home Health Care and Potomac Home Support, Inc. are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Potomac Home Health Care and Potomac Home Support, Inc. is a drug-free workplace employer.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.