Critical Care Response Nurse
- Requisition #:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
- Nursing Management/Leadership
- Rotating Shift
Join our Sibley Nursing Team as a Critical Care Resource Nurse/Rapid Response Lead and become part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Health System. The Critical Care Clinical Resource Nurse provides leadership, guidance and assistance to staff in critical situations while using the evidence-based knowledge and skills needed to competently care for patients. She/he facilitates bridging the gap between research and evidence-based practice, ensuring quality and safe patient care directly and indirectly. This individual responds to all Code Blues, Rapid Responses and Code Sepsis to provide/facilitate emergent care.
- Full-time 36 hours/week, benefitted
- 12-hour rotating shifts 7a-7p and 7p-7a
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the District of Columbia
- Bachelors of Nursing required/ Master’s degree in nursing or related discipline preferred
- CCRN Board-Certification required. CEN Certification a plus. SCRN Certification within 1 year of hire
- Minimum of 3 years of critical care experience as a R.N.
- Code Blue/ Rapid Response Team experience preferred
- Nursing Leadership role experience preferred
- Current ACLS/BLS CPR & NIHSS Certification required
What nurses love about Sibley:
- Excellent Benefits package https://sibley.jhhsbenefits.com/
- Free Onsite parking
- Free employee gym, employee vegetable gardens
- Supportive Nurse Leadership
- Tuition Reimbursement/Loan Forgiveness
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.