CRM/PRM System Administrator-Johns Hopkins Medicine Marketing & Communications
Requisition #: 299483
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Information Technology
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Dec. 1, 2020
Johns Hopkins Medicine’s Internet Strategy and Digital Content Marketing team serve as a central strategic leader in the exploration, development, execution, and analysis of a digital strategy that connects the people of the world to the people of Johns Hopkins Medicine. Serving all aspects of the three-part mission of research, education and patient care, the team leads the creation and execution of a comprehensive digital strategy that spans across marketing technologies, content creation and distribution, user-centered design and development, digital marketing and social engagement, and data-driven performance analysis, that through precision marketing transforms the way we connect with our customers to meet engagement, acquisition and retention goals.
The Customer Relationship Management and Physician Relationship Management (CRM/PRM) Administrator reports to the Director of Internet Marketing and Social Engagement in Marketing & Communications. Through deep collaboration and partnership with information technology (IT) the Data Trust, and colleagues and stakeholders within and beyond Marketing & Communications, this role functions as the lead administrator in the implementation and maintenance of the Appian/Healthgrades CRM/PRM systems. This role will leverage these technologies to meet marketing and engagement needs across the enterprise, inclusive of the Johns Hopkins Health System, School of Medicine and all its divisions and departments. The role partners with other Marketing professionals to act as internal champions for CRM/PRM, identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvements. The role supports improvements to business processes and automations of integrated systems to, enhance end user experience and enrich the 360 view of the customer.
Other responsibilities include
- Performing requirements analysis, process development and design, testing, validating and maintenance.
- Building and translating requirements into sophisticated segmentations/personas, automations and journey buildouts, which integrate and push and pull key data elements from other technologies.
The role is responsible to gather business needs to translate to technical terminology and requirements and to document functionality, business processes, best practices and a governance model. The role will handle all administrative functions, creation of users, creation of campaigns in the CRM/PRM, uploading of lists, creation of segments, reports and dashboards and other routine and operational tasks training and education of other end users, tracking utilization and helping to increase adoption of CRM / PRM technologies.
Requires a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college. Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing Technology or equivalent experience is required. Equivalent experience and training, in CRM/PRM system ownership, beyond the work experience requirement may be substituted on a 2:1 basis
- 2 + years of related professional experience in the digital marketing or marketing technology space
- 2+ years CRM Administration experience
- 2+ years’ experience with high volume of sends and segmentations
- 2 + years’ experience with database/contact management and segmentation
- Experience with database management and business processes and logic in technologies such as Appian, Healthgrades, Tableau and/or other technology platforms
- Experience with Sitecore platform and integrations preferred
- Experience with a ticketing system, such as JIRA, ServiceNow preferred
- Experience with Appian preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Agile team experience preferred
- Appian credentials preferred
Full Time, Day Shift (40 hours)
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
JHH, 901 S. Bond Street, Suite 550, Baltimore, MD 21231
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.