CT Technologist PRN
Requisition #: 399564
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Feb. 10, 2022
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 399564
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
Casual (10 hours)
Rotating Shift;Hours vary
Weekends Required: Yes
PRN- Shifts could include day, evening or weekend.
Under the general supervision of the Chief CT Technologist and Senior CT technologist, performs CT protocols and procedures utilizing highly technical CT equipment.
Work requires completion of an AMA approved program for Radiologic Technology or equivalent which is required in a two year college or technical school program.
ARRT certified with current registration required.
Radiography license by the Maryland Board of Physicians required.
CPR certification required with three months of employment.
Preferred post-primary ARRT Computed Tomography CT certification.
Required Work Experience:
Three to six months work experience in CT Imaging.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use all equipment necessary to obtain and document a complete examination.
- Ability to perform a CT using appropriate protocols, technical factors and patient positioning.
- Require interpersonal and communication skills to interact with interpreting physicians, medical staff, patients, visitors and other employees.
- Requires thorough knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology as related to the position.
- Requires a general knowledge of CT protocols followed in performing examinations.
- Knowledge of various CT scanners and filming equipment, storage devices, computers and accessory equipment.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.