- Requisition #:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
- Day Shift
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Sibley Memorial Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, has a distinguished history of serving the community since its founding in 1890. As a not-for-profit and full-service community hospital, Sibley offers medical, surgical, intensive care, obstetric, oncology, orthopedic and skilled nursing inpatient services, as well as a 24-hour Emergency Department. Sibley’s campus is also home to Grand Oaks, an assisted living residence; a medical building with physician offices and ambulatory surgery and imaging centers
What Awaits You?
- Career growth and development
- Free onsite parking
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Comprehensive and affordable benefit package
- Operates all CT Scanners located in the main Imaging Department for the purpose of performing diagnostic exams according to physician orders. Ensures the efficient flow of patients to maximize throughput. Ensures complete and accurate data entry in the RIS and PACS system.
- Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Two years of experience as a Registered Radiologic Technologist
- Current CPR Certification required.
Shift: Day Shift, 32 hours per week, Every Saturday & Sunday 7:00 AM - 11:30 PM (16 hours each day)
YOU BELONG HERE!
Come & experience what teamwork and outstanding patient care looks like at Sibley Memorial Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine! Join an amazing global health care organization with an excellent compensation and benefits package! Did I mention, FREE/on-site parking is also available for all employees!
Click the link to view our equity statement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2H-jBbQI-M
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.