CVICU RN (Registered Nurse) - PRN
Requisition #: 186277
Location: Suburban Hospital, Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Casual (less than 20)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: April 30, 2019
The ICU at Suburban Hospital presents a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself in an environment that merges a close-knit community hospital experience with caring for high-acuity patients with cutting-edge technology.
Some key benefits of working in our ICU/CVICU are:
• State of the art equipment and a bright, open working environment with Intensivists coverage 24/7
• An interdisciplinary approach of care with you, as the RN, at the forefront
• Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
• Opportunities for learning and growth through our specialized training programs and our clinical ladder
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
1. You need to be licensed as an RN in Maryland (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state) and have your American Heart Association BLS/CPR
2. You’ll need to have your Associates’ Degree in Nursing; we’d prefer you to have your BSN.
3. For a PRN position, we need you to have 2+ years current critical care nursing experience
This is a PRN position.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.