CVS Surgical PA (Physician Assistant)
Requisition #: 350265
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Work Shift: Rotating Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
This position is responsible and accountable for health stabilization, promotion and maintenance of acute and chronic cardiac illness or injury under the supervision of a physician. Physician Assistant's (PA's) are expected to participate in evidenced based clinical practice, clinical research, and ongoing innovative education and shared governance throughout the organization.
Work Hours: 8 hour rotating days
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
• Clinical Master's Degree as a Physician Assistant.
• 3 years minimum experience in Cardiovascular Surgery as a First Assist.
• Current Florida State Licensure as a Physician Assistant.
• Current BLS and PALS.
• Current National Certification as a Physician Assistant, Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ). Cardiovascular/Thoracic Surgery required within three years of hire.
• Ability to work as a team with the other APPs and cover all cases when needed.
Preferred: '"A minimum of 2 years Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery as a First Assist"
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.