Data Management Lead
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare, Hanover, MD 21076
- Information Technology
- Day Shift
Who you are:
As the Data Management Lead for Johns Hopkins HealthCare, you will participate in technical design and implementation of solutions to meet our organization’s data delivery requirements. You will collaborate and lead the assessment and planning of multiple projects for building the solutions for delivering faster and intuitive access to enterprise data. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills (as you interface with all levels of the organization) as well as the technical expertise with relational databases.
What you’ll do:
- Coordination, requirements gathering and definition of data access objects, to include, but not limited to:
- ETL packages
- Views, Data Marts, Semantic layers
- Metadata and Master Data
- Structured and Unstructured Data
- Develop complete understanding of the design, contents, data structure, and operations of the EDW to facilitate knowledge sharing across the data consumers in the business and IT.
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years’ experience in leading teams of data developers, data modelers, ETL developers, BI developers, and consultants.
- 5 years of experience with SQL Server, ETL concepts, and relational database structures to include, but not limited to:
- Master data management, data lineage, and data profiling.
- Proficiency with SDLC is required
- Extensive experience conducting functional and technical requirement gathering sessions for data warehousing projects with business and technology stakeholders and management
- You are organized, as you will be working on multiple, complex projects at once
- Our ideal candidate will bring these additional skill sets:
- Development tools such as Data Services, Informatica, Microsoft SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Programming, SQL server management studio, relational databases.
- Web Technologies, MS SQL Server, ServiceNow, Visual Studio
- Source Safe, Team Foundation Server
- Exposure to AGILE/Scrum practice
- Master Data Management, Metadata Management
- Experience working with healthcare claims and clinical data is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Healthcare or Business management
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted
Who we are:
Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHC is a $3B business serving over 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHC is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHC is the place to call home.
Please note: US citizenship is required for this position as it falls under the terms of a government contract (to ensure compliance with DODPSP).
This position is eligible for remote work.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.