Requisition #: 196530
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 3, 2019
Supports the Foundation by creating, organizing, tracking, entering and coordinating all information and activity using the Foundation's database Raiser's Edge, and any other ancillary support programs to ensure accurate and timely quality control of critical data regarding donor related information used for fundraising efforts.
- Responsible for the coordination of gift processing and data entry into Raisers Edge database to keep records and information up to date; creates and delivers gift acknowledgments and donor receipts in accordance with IRS rules and regulations for donor retention and IRS requirements
- Responsible for generating lists for events, emailings, and other forms of communication within the donor database to assist staff in various activities
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Foundation database by updating information as it is received; imports data appends for ease of entry; ensures database security and access by creating and assigning various security levels within the database administrative structure
- Assists in the targeting of prospects and donors for events, meetings, receptions and other functions so as to target invitations and save on costs
- Updates database tables to assure proper access and data input to keep database operation running efficiently
- Performs other related duties
- Associate’s degree in Business, Management, Computer Information Systems or related field and 2 years administrative level work experience
- OR a minimum of a High School diploma, GED, Certificate of Completion or equivalent achievement and four years administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software packages
- __X__ Ability to move freely (standing, stooping, walking, bending, pushing and pulling) and lift up to a maximum of twenty-five (25) pounds without assistance
- __X__ Category 2: Job classification is not exposed to blood borne pathogens (blood or bodily fluids) while performing job duties
- Traditional office environment
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.