Diagnostic Imaging Technologist
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Evening Shift
$7500 Sign-on Bonus Available!
Setting the standard in education, research and clinical care takes more than the promise of world-class staff. It also calls for a team of dedicated professionals who share a passion for providing community-based, quality-driven health care. At Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, you’ll find the best of both worlds. We strive to deliver on that promise to our patients and their families and our professional teams provide a supportive environment where all staff members are respected, recognized and rewarded.
The department of Imaging and Imaging Sciences at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center includes over 25 Johns Hopkins School of Medicine specialized Radiologists who perform more than 130,000 exames and proccedures annually. The department serves our East Baltimore community, as well as national and international referrals. Our department is equipped with the latest equipment and utilizes innovative technology and imaging techniques. We are committed to enhance our trainee's education and improve patient outcomes.
As a Diagnostic Tech at JH Bayview, you will be working with our diverse Radiology Team. Imaging techs provide coverage for our nine (9) specialty areas which include:
- Inpatient/Portable x-ray (all floors including critical care, burn, and neonatal units)
- Outpatient Orthopedic
- Speech Pathology
What Awaits You?
- Opportunities for Career Growth and Development
- Employee and Dependent Tuition Reimbursement
- Diverse and Collaborative Working Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Work requires the level of knowledge typically acquired through completion of occupationally specific education or an Associate's degree in radiologic technology
- Less than six months of previous experience
- Certification as a Medical Radiation Technologist by the Maryland Board of Physician Quality Assurance
- Certification from ARRT
- Valid CPR card
- 40hours per week
- Evening Shift; 10 hour shifts
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
***Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons and religious beliefs. Requests for medical exceptions must be submitted at your occupational health screening. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Johns Hopkins Health System remains committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients and our communities.
***Authorization to Work in the United States: Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.