DIETITIAN ASST - PRN
- Requisition #:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Support Services (Services/Trades)
- Rotating Shift
The Dietitian Assistant under moderate supervision, performs a wide variety of clerical tasks. Responsible in ensuring quality service standards by modifying patient menus, updating unit cortexes, passing out trays and obtaining patient satisfaction surveys. Works as a team player to fulfill patient's needs in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities of the Dietitian Assistant
- Work is performed in a fast paced call center environment which requires a high degree of concentration, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Work requires the skills to read and understand instructions, add and subtract numbers, and make comparisons between numbers and letters.
- Work requires the ability to understand and respond to simple written or verbal instructions, questions or requests for information. Work occasionally requires contact with patients and/or visitors, which involves courtesy.
- Work requires proofreading and/or reviewing documents.
Work requires a high school diploma or GED and one year of customer service experience.
Weekend Work Required
We have a robust benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K. For additional information please go to: https://jhh.mybenefitsjhhs.com