Director - JHHC Solutions
Requisition #: 188427
Location: Johns Hopkins Health Care, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: June 18, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Johns Hopkins HealthCare has created an operating division entitled Johns Hopkins HealthCare Solutions (“Solutions) seeking to redefine healthcare delivery by developing and disseminating innovative knowledge-based products and services targeted at improving health of populations. Solutions will provide a platform to manage a portfolio of strategic partnerships, relationships and services enabling JHHC to leverage, commercialize and expand our human and intellectual assets and ideas and explore opportunities to generate new revenue and funding streams with external partners. Further, Solutions will seek to more effectively leverage key strategic partnerships and external relationships maximizing the benefit and impact for JHM and our faculty. Reporting to the Executive Director, this position will be responsible for directing and growing at least one of JHHC’s lines of business.
- Develops / assists with development of comprehensive program/project action plan for identified opportunity to assist with growth and program development within an existing project or program.
- Implements / assists with implementation of project action plan.
- Evaluates project outcomes.
- Leads, facilitates, or supports meetings and committees as appropriate.
- Serves as the key interface between external clients and JHHC/JHM, effectively working to identify and meet the needs of the clients while continually addressing the requirements needs and protections for Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Provides project management support to all customers with whom he/she works.
- Assumes a role as a team member, technical resource and process facilitator on cross-entity performance improvement and project teams.
- Communicates results of projects in written and/or verbal presentation.
- Develops presentations.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.