Director of Surgical Services
Requisition #: 426525
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814
Category: Nursing Management/Leadership
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 7, 2021
Does working in a Magnet Hospital and a highly engaged RN workforce matter to you? Do you have a passion for Surgical Services Nursing Leadership? We have an opportunity for you!
Join the Suburban Hospital Nursing Leadership team as the RN Director of Surgical Services and lead an engaged, motivated, and dedicated team to deliver excellent care to our surgical patients.
The qualities you will need to be successful in this role:
- Passionate about the staff - their work environment, growth & development
- Embrace shared governance and support of staff participation in developing practice decisions
- High level of understanding around patient safety and quality standards
- Enjoy partnering with our physician staff to deliver the best outcomes
What you need to qualify for this role:
- Ideally, you will have at least 3-5 years' progressive nursing leadership in the Surgical Services/OR setting
- BSN is required; Masters in either Nursing, Business, or Healthcare Administration is also required or commitment to enroll in 3 months
- BLS is required; CNOR is highly preferred
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.