Director Supply Chain Analytics
Requisition #: 190404
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital/Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: July 24, 2019
Thank you for your interest in Johns Hopkins Health System Supply Chain. Supply Chain is embarking on an exciting journey to become a leader in the industry. We have re-set our vision in order to provide even better care for our patients and are looking to hire the best people to enable this. We want to challenge you to think boldly, strategically and to not be constrained by the way things have always been done. Please join us on our journey to building the supply chain of the future.
The Director of Analytics reports into the Senior Director of Analytics of the Supply Chain Analytics team at Johns Hopkins Health System (JHHS). This position is responsible for overseeing the execution of the supply chain analytics vision and strategy set out by the Senior Director of Analytics. This includes strategic supply chain initiatives situated at the corporate-level, the hospital-level, the warehouse-level or at Ambulatory Surgery Centers which could pertain to sourcing, value analysis, procurement and inventory management. Examples of the strategic initiatives could include, but are not limited to, data analytics, financial analysis, capital analysis, contract review and analysis, and project management and implementation. This also includes establishing an efficient and effective analytics division in supply chain that provides excellent customer service.
In overseeing the execution of the supply chain analytics vision and strategy, the Director of Analytics has the following responsibilities:
• Oversee the management of a pool of analysts who can be flexibly be deployed according to strategic priorities
• Provide second-level quality assurance and control for analytics directed at executive leadership and other key stakeholders by validating inputs, outputs and methodologies/calculations
• Support the Sr. Dir. Analytics with managing incoming project requests and managing stakeholders; and support the Manager of Analytics with staffing analysts in the analyst pool according to interests, skills and development areas and according to the incoming project requests
• Define the analytics capability development strategy for supply chain analytics (e.g. development of analytical tools & templates) in collaboration with the Sr. Dir. Analytics
• Define the cross-training strategy for the analyst pool in collaboration with the Sr. Dir. Analytics and the Manager of Analytics
• Provide best practice on supply chain analytics
• Provide day to day oversight, support and mentorship for Manager of Analytics
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.