Requisition #: 253404
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: June 11, 2020
Responsible for the development and implementation of clinical education, patient safety, and assessment activities within the Department of Clinical Education or the Simulation Center. Serves as an educator and facilitator/instructor for clinical education related activities at the unit level or simulation-based activities. Acts as a liaison from Clinical Education or the Center for Medical Simulation and Innovative Education to assist front line clinician content specialists in the design and implementation of educational curricula, patient safety, and assessment activities.
Work Hours: M-F 8a-5p (weekend or evening hours may be required to meet the education needs of the organization)
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FL
RN Education Specialist
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Current State of Florida RN license required.
- 3 years pediatric clinical or educational experience.
- Formal training in educational theory, instructional design, or teaching strategies preferred.
- Previous clinical, research, patient safety, and/or teaching experience preferred.
- Experience in designing and implementing educational programs preferred.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.