Requisition #: 215904
Location: Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Baltimore, MD 21224
Category: Nursing Management/Leadership
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Feb. 7, 2020
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group is always looking for talented, compassionate and committed professionals to join our team in a variety of roles. We offer a range of clinical job opportunities, including pediatric, adult and infusion nursing; physical, occupational and respiratory therapy; and pharmacy, as well as administrative positions responsible for coordinating patient care, equipment delivery and insurance billing.
Employees with Johns Hopkins Home Care Group can access a host of valuable benefits, including competitive salary and wages, health and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, and educational and career enrichment opportunities.
This position reports directly to the Director of Quality Management. This position is responsible for:
1. Oversight and management of all JHHCG education programs and online Learning Management System (LMS).
2. Serves as a member on numerous JHHS Patient Family Education Committees, Chair of the JHHCG Education Committee, Chair of the Workforce Development Committee for the JH Office of Home Based Services, Co-Chair of the Ethics Committee, Educational Lead for the JHHCG Incident Command, Educational Lead for the Product Evaluation Committee, member of the Quality and Safety Committee, Continuous Survey Readiness Committee, Diversity Council, and JHHCG Lead for the JHHS Language Services.
3. Liaison to JHM for Patient Family Education and standardization.
4. Develops strategic programs to improve Patient Family Centered Education with JHHS.
5. Coordinates implementation of internal and external workforce development programs for affiliates and colleges for nursing, physical therapy, pharmacy, occupational therapy, and certified nursing assistant education.
6. Assists with Quality and Safety regulatory compliance activities to ensure satisfactory compliance and surveys.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.