Requisition #: 215664
Location: Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Baltimore, MD 21224
Category: Non-Clinical Professional
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Jan. 23, 2020
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group is always looking for talented, compassionate and committed professionals to join our team in a variety of roles. We offer a range of clinical job opportunities, including pediatric, adult and infusion nursing; physical, occupational and respiratory therapy; and pharmacy, as well as administrative positions responsible for coordinating patient care, equipment delivery and insurance billing.
Employees with Johns Hopkins Home Care Group can access a host of valuable benefits, including competitive salary and wages, health and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, and educational and career enrichment opportunities.
Reporting to the JHHCG Director of Education, the Quality Trainer is responsible for providing ongoing logistical, technical, and planning support for JHHCG education needs. In conjunction with the Education Specialist, the Quality Trainer will plan, support, prepare materials, facilitate, and track educational programs for JHHCG. The Quality Trainer will also facilitate renewal of CPR certification for clinical staff. Additional responsibilities include ongoing maintenance of educational materials and compliance records, actively participating in various committees, and completing other assigned tasks for the Quality team.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Bachelor or Associate degree (preferred)
- Medical terminology
- Familiar with database operations and design
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience or education equivalency with progressive responsibility and successful experience managing data and utilizing various computer programs to a senior level manager or group of managers, preferably in a health care setting.
- Valid Maryland driver’s license
- Must have personal vehicle insured
- CPhT, LPN, PTA, or other allied health professional (preferred)
- Knowledge of online learning management system (preferred)
- Presentation of data in a variety of graphical formats
- Knowledge of English and grammar to independently compose business correspondence
- Knowledge of office and administrative procedures
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.