Endoscopy Technician I
- Requisition #:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
- Support Services (Services/Trades)
- Day Shift
Sibley Memorial Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, has a distinguished history of serving the community since its founding in 1890. As a not-for-profit and full-service community hospital, Sibley offers medical, surgical, intensive care, obstetric, oncology, orthopedic and skilled nursing inpatient services, as well as a 24-hour Emergency Department. Sibley’s campus is also home to Grand Oaks, an assisted living residence; a medical building with physician offices and ambulatory surgery and imaging centers
What Awaits You?
- Career growth and development
- Tuition assistance
- Free onsite parking
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Comprehensive and affordable benefit package
- Cleans and disinfects, using high-level disinfection, a variety of endoscopes and accessories. Is responsible for maintaining proper function and integrity of all endoscopes and equipment in the processing room.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year instrument processing experience required.
- Certified Flexible Endoscope Reprocessor (CFER) from Certification Board for Sterile Processing Distribution (CBSPD) OR Certified Endoscope Reprocessor (CER) from Healthcare Sterile Processing Association (HSPA
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.