Epic IT Project Administrator (PMO)
Requisition #: 197462
Location: Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Information Technology
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Oct. 26, 2019
General Position Summary:
Reports to Sr. Epic Project Manager with responsibilities for coordination of Health IT projects, primarily focused on leading Facility Structure implementations. Expected to deliver projects on time while meeting customer satisfaction of the delivered product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
When assigned to the Epic Project Management Office (PMO), this role will require:
- Managing of Facility Structure projects, including but not limited to, new hospital locations, new clinics, and departmental moves.
- Coordinating technical resources across IT divisions and operational stakeholders to ensure successful implementations.
- Developing of processes and policies to create an efficient system for implementation of Facility Structure projects
- Working on other PMO initiatives as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSA’s):
- Ability to collaborate successfully with multiple IT teams and business units
- Knowledge of clinical, revenue cycle and healthcare operations
- Experience with practice management
- Competency in organizing groups and processes
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Management or Project Management. Work experience may be substituted for a degree where appropriate.
Central Health IT office in Baltimore, MD. Some remote work may be allowed pending employee meets specific work related requirements.
On call requirements (if applicable):
Limited on call requirements for this position. At times may require off-hours or weekend support for specific projects with advanced notice.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.