Executive Assistant II
Requisition #: 196764
Location: Johns Hopkins Health Care, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Category: Clerical and Administrative Support
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Oct. 25, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
The Executive Assistant is an individual that is crucial to the success of an Executive’s ability to lead. Under a moderate level of guidance and direction, the Executive Assistant will perform administrative duties such as scheduling, drafting, editing, and typing complex reports, developing, implementing, and maintaining appropriate office protocol and organization. Arrange meetings, schedule appointments, complete travel arrangements and maintain personal appointment book for department. Performs a range of straightforward assignments related to discipline. This position will be expected to competently execute day-to-day administrative tasks as assigned by various department staff and assist with a variety of departmental projects.
- Initiates, composes and types complex correspondence, reports and/or minutes from rough draft.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls for the department.
- Provide overall administrative support.
- Manages KRONOS for department.
- Coordinates project management activities as assigned.
- Reviews, processes and tracks department purchase orders and invoices.
- Coordinates communications between department and external organizations and groups with related business activity. May be required to handle highly sensitive and/or confidential information.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Medicine.